The purpose of the initial assessment is to simply determine the plausibility of adding a disc golf course to a property and to answer some basic queries regarding the viability, permitting, and the potential of pursuing a disc golf course. Covering these preliminary points helps to convey common goals and to communicate shared expectations and to establish a mutual agenda before transitioning towards the evaluation process.
Site Evaluations & Planning
With the initial assessment made and the potential to move the project forward, a thorough evaluation is necessary to gain additional information about the site and collect a list of the site attributes and important landmarks. This thorough site survey gives detail to the design and requires a more extensive evaluation of the grounds for Acme Disc Golf to optimize the property’s points of interest – for a course that suits the site and the owner.
Designs & Installations
Haven assessed the possibilities of the property and evaluated the areas potential Acme Disc Golf offers a plan in the form of a proposal to include project materials, cost quotes, and methods in which to execute process.
- [Assist] Bellamy Park DGC (completed)
- [Assist] Squamanagonic DGC (completed)
- [Lead] Dover Cassily DGC (pending)
- [Lead] Salmon Falls DGC (completed)
- [Assist] Rock Maple Woods DGC (developing)
- [Lead] Chris Daigle Memorial DGC (completed)
- [Lead] Smuttynose Brewery DGC (completed)
- [Lead] Franklin Falls [Dam] DGC (completed)
- [Lead} Pingree School DGC (completed)
- Harmonium Music Festival II & III
- [Assist] Fly By Disc Golf Courses 1) Alnoba 2) Coppal House Farm 3) Deerfield Fairgrounds 4) Stratham Hill Park
If interested in finding out more about adding a disc golf course to your private property, or if you’re thinking about bringing one to your area, then please don’t hesitate to contact Acme Disc Golf Course Designer & Proprietor, Dennis Grzywacz. Referrals are welcomed and rewarded.